Shadow Dash

(Hypothetical) Deleting an account?

Yeah, but I told you how many minutes away I am, the direction I'm in, and the fact I'm on a robotics team.

You can pin me down to one of two towns. Simple research will tell you which one.

From there, you could figure it out.

Just now, Shadow Dash said:

Yeah, but I told you how many minutes away I am, the direction I'm in, and the fact I'm on a robotics team.

You can pin me down to one of two towns. Simple research will tell you which one.

From there, you could figure it out.

Dude, the furthest north you could be is Kelso. But even then, that's only attainable by speeding...

What if I got the info from someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone x69 who knows where you live ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Zakru

What if you did what I did, found the address of my almost-girlfriend, kidnapped her, and forced her to reveal my robotics team number. Using that, you could pretend to be interested in joining the team. There's only two members of the programming team. It wouldn't take long to figure out which was a furry and which was a furry/brony.

@Mystic_Thunder47

I'm only uncomfortable because apparently my parents always speed...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadow Dash said:

I'm only uncomfortable because apparently my parents always speed...

Who could blame them? The flow of traffic on pretty much ALL of I-5 between here and there is like 80...

Yes, I know I'm overusing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I'm doing it on purpose, if you didn't already get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is the weirdest thread ever...

How did things become so chaotic?

Rainbow Dash's... preferences, the city I live in (was trying to avoid telling people that in case my parents find out, oh well)...

How did we get so off topic?

• Like 1