Sign in to follow this  
Ika Musume

Huge Wave of Ads

There has been a HUGE wave of ads from what probably is bots and it's pushing things back along with getting super annoying :fluttersmith:

I've reported a couple ads, but at this point I think I wanna bring this into the light so that mods can do a mass cleanup or something

• Like 5

ads on Youtube have been horrendous lately. I get ads that interrupt each other, and others that are immediate earrape upon loading, no matter what volume your at. it's atrocious! not to mention the popups that promote ad block, like, who the hay kind of wanker uses an ad to disapprove of ads!?!

• Like 2

Spambots from India are becoming common again. The big offenders right now are Yotta Laboratories and DivineGyaan, both in the Introductions & Celebrations forum.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2021 at 8:51 PM, Otaku-sempai said:

Spambots from India are becoming common again. The big offenders right now are Yotta Laboratories and DivineGyaan, both in the Introductions & Celebrations forum.

You'd think that they would think twice before sending spambots to every little forum. I could argue that they probably lose more money sending bots and messages to this forum than they would make in the long run. Especially with all the weird stuff that they try to sell. To people on this forum...

• Like 1

Just bumping this thread because lately the spam has been a liiiiiiiiitle out of hand and it's making it kind of hard to find threads 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rararitavia said:

At this point, every category has at least 4-5 topics of ads floating about.

The Introductions & Celebrations Forum suddenly has multiple pages of spam on it now.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

The Introductions & Celebrations Forum has pages of spam on it now.

Yeah, the whole site is flooded with them.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2021 at 11:30 PM, Rararitavia said:

The flood...continues.

x_x

And to boot, blatantly illegal things, viz. counterfeit money, are now being advertised.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, M2 Ball said:

And to boot, blatantly illegal things, viz. counterfeit money, are now being advertised.

The ads run the whole gauntlet of every possibility.

• Like 1