Sign in to follow this  
Lemur

Friend Needs help lives far away

Hi, I just recieved a private message from a friend of mine on these forums, he alluded to self harm in the message. I live far away from him, Im currently on trip and I only know him through online handles. I reported our conversation, but I just seeing if there's any avenues for me to pursue using these formuns I know it's probably limited but the best I can come is a name and location. I can only respond sporadically since I'm on a trip. So I apologize for that, its just I want to help him.

• Like 1

Good news my friend's reached out to me he's feeling better. Sorry for the alarming post I was worried about him.

• Like 1

Goodness, well I definitely care. I'm really new to this website so I don't know everyone's accounts yet. Can you tell me which one is Alex's? I'd like to at least check in on him. Don't worry about the alarming post, I didn't know it was so serious. I've been kind of self-absorbed in my work drama recently, I actually had panic attacks the past few days, but I want to at least weigh in a little bit, just hope I won't be a bother about it.

• Like 2