Sign in to follow this  
Bread

This Forum really quieted down

If I click on the activity Button all I see are like 3 People + a few other not frequenters.

Also a lot of bots. But surprisingly small amounts of posts by them.

• Like 3

Adding to that a lot of hacked? accounts which feature the same random OC that pops up everywhere. Anyone know what is happening there?

• Like 1

I think the OC is the default pfp, also I got here recently so I don't know how active it used to be lol

• Like 1

The fandom as a whole has really quieted down in terms of activity (long gone are the days of mainstream media coverage of bronies, MLP merchandise in every Hot Topic store, MLP conventions drawing attendance of 10,000+ people, etc.), so I am not surprised at these forums getting quieter as well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ika Musume said:

I think the OC is the default pfp, also I got here recently so I don't know how active it used to be lol

If you look at the activity Section you can see some accounts changing their pfps to exactly that OC, which is why I mentioned it.

1 hour ago, M2 Ball said:

The fandom as a whole has really quieted down in terms of activity (long gone are the days of mainstream media coverage of bronies, MLP merchandise in every Hot Topic store, MLP conventions drawing attendance of 10,000+ people, etc.), so I am not surprised at these forums getting quieter as well.

Yeah I can see that, not a lot of news from the MLP fandom. Do you thing the new Season will change that? Or was this a one off, a one Trickpony.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Ded said:

If you look at the activity Section you can see some accounts changing their pfps to exactly that OC, which is why I mentioned it.

Yeah I can see that, not a lot of news from the MLP fandom. Do you thing the new Season will change that? Or was this a one off, a one Trickpony.

It’s difficult to say. A rejuvenation of the fandom would be interesting, but only time can tell.

• Like 1

I expect a flood of returns when new MLP drops and some folks go on a little online nostalgia trip through the fandom hubs they used to frequent. Some friends of mine checked out EQD for the first time in several years when the G5 cast was announced then we ended up sending our favorite fandom songs back and fourth the rest of the day, remembering when it was all fresh...

• Like 3

Probably only time can tell if G5 can retain and attract new fans. Though I have seen multiple fans moving on to other fandoms already. Including myself.

I mean I'm watching Anime and I will see if it can go above average (though a lot of anime already fail to do so).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheBeheadedGuy said:

This time I really was beheaded. 

It’s all fun and games until you get a spanking and lose your computer privileges. :applejackhate:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, M2 Ball said:

It’s all fun and games until you get a spanking and lose your computer privileges. :applejackhate:

And get put in a diaper~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1