Sign in to follow this  
Bread

What's the most Toxic game you have played

In opposition to Friendship is hatred. What games do you think festered the most hatred.

And do you think it ruins said game for you.

• Like 1

I'm not entirely sure if you're talking about the game's community or the characters in the game, but I'd say that there was a lot of hatred going on when I played Overwatch, the online people were not super nice to me lol (cuz I sucked)

I guess both. But I suppose it is strangely worded.

Mainly wanted to ask if people experienced something similar as I did with Dota 2 for example.

People really tend to be way too focused on winning instead of having fun.

• Like 1

Yeah I know what you mean. It's important to keep friendship in mind while gaming otherwise there's no purpose of game with no fun lol

• Like 1

Does high-stakes Mario Party 2 count? Because back in the N64 days my brothers and I would bet dibs and chores on the results of those 35 turn gauntlets. And well... Things got heated and some impactful words were said. Often for the first time aloud. :celestia:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Yotes said:

Does high-stakes Mario Party 2 count? Because back in the N64 days my brothers and I would bet dibs and chores on the results of those 35 turn gauntlets. And well... Things got heated and some impactful words were said. Often for the first time aloud. :celestia:

I do believe you, but for me Mario Party and Mario Cart often have a less hateful vibe to them. For instance you are insulting more in the heat of the moment and after the game you already forgotten why you did so in the first place. The friendship ending thing is more of a meme in my opinion. Haven't played one in a long time though.

• Like 2