Hello, I'm EmployeeAMillion, a fan of all kinds of animation, including SpongeBob and MLP. Though I don't think either show's as good as they used to be ([url=https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/54573-re-evaluating-my-opinions-on-spongebob-season-1-8/]here's a thread I update on SBM to explain why in SpongeBob's case[/url]), I sincerely hope that doesn't insitgate any bad blood between us.

Anywho, favourite character is Pinkie Pie, favourite season is 1 (followed very closely by 4), favourite episode is The Best Night Ever, started getting into the fandom around April 2016, never liked the 2-parters sorry to say (they always distracted from the simplicity of the show for me), and I frequent Derpibooru and SpongeBuddy Mania in case you want to see me there.

See you soon!

• Like 1

Hello EmployeeAMillion, welcome to the forums ! :HappyPinkie:

Of course, a spongebob fan also fan of pinkie pie, it makes sense.

• Like 1

Welcome good sir, please enjoy your stay. We have cakes and cupcakes and balloons and no escape and pies. Hope you have fun and remember to treat your fellow users with respect.  

:golfclop:

• Like 1

Welcome to the boards! I think I have seen you on SpongeBuddy Mania. I don't have an account there, but I occasionally lurk.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think of the post-Sponge Out of Water episodes? I do agree the show went downhill for a while and I still think the first 3 seasons are better, but I actually like the more recent episodes.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show too if you can, as S7 is now on mid-season hiatus.

:hithere:

The only thing you really need to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta: