Bread

Gaming get together?

Hi, just had a funny though that maybe all the remaining members on these Forum could find a game to play together.

However since I believe we all have different tastes and time zones I would like to asks if everybody could post their favourite multiplayer games and available times/dates with their time zone.

Let's see if this is even possible.

• Like 3

I'm in Pacific Time and I play a TON of Smash Ultimate lol, but more popular games I play are Overwatch and League of Legends (not super good at either of those lol)

I would also certainly be down for some osu!

(Also on a more controversial note, I'm really good at Fortnite :twitwitch:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Greetings,

I play to A hat in time, Portal 2, Stardew valley, Minecraft and Overwatch on western European Time. (UTC±00:00).

• Like 3

I probably also need to add myself. I will probably play nearly everything. Time is UTC +02:00 at the time.

Dungeon Defender 1, Borderlands (Any title from the Series), Divinity Original Sin 2, Dota 2 (Though I don't recommend this to beginners at all.), Team Fortress 2.

Lots of 2s here.

I also added my Steam Link to my Profile. So if you are interested in any of these titles or want to to simply play smaller coop games just add me.

Or just add me whatever.

To add to this: I will wait with this thread since I believe we can gather more than 2 people from this thread. :flutterdear:

• Like 2