mellodillo

Hi there!!! Long time lurker, first time poster...

Hello there! I'm mellodillo, but you can call me Mello or Mel! I got into MLP about a year ago and have been hooked on drawing, reading about, and watching all things MLP ever since!

I tend to post my art to Twitter and Tumblr under this username, but I also run an ask blog for my OCs over at ask-mithril-and-inky.tumblr.com!

It's nice to finally jump into the forums here, and I hope I can meet some new pals around these parts!

• Like 3

Not a diehard Tolkien fan, but I'm fairly familiar with LOTR! I actually did take a class on Tolkien's work with some friends as an elective in college though (I needed a filler class to have enough credits to graduate LOL)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mellodillo said:

Not a diehard Tolkien fan, but I'm fairly familiar with LOTR! I actually did take a class on Tolkien's work with some friends as an elective in college though (I needed a filler class to have enough credits to graduate LOL)

When I was in high school (many years ago) we had an elective class in science fiction that was taught by the sister of local s.f./fantasy author Nancy Kress. I met Ms. Kress a couple of years later.

• Like 2