Sign in to follow this  
Otaku-sempai

Pony Life, Season 3?

I don't really have any desire to see a third season of Pony Life, but is there any reason to think that one is being considered? Someone who has been posting regularly recently on the official My Little Pony Facebook page has been spreading "news" that suggests that a third season is already in the works, but I suspect that she is simply spreading unconfirmed rumors. Does anypony else have a handle on this?

• Like 1

A third season of Pony Life would make no sense.

Everybody is focused on and hyped for the G5 movie so a third season of Pony Life would probably fly under the radar and gain little profit and attention.

And even if there would be a third season, how long would it be? Would it be 26 episodes like the first season or 14 episodes like the second season?

I like to assume that the amount of episodes in season 2 was cut in half in order to make room for the G5 advertisement since once that started nobody would care about a controversial spin off anymore.

Personally, i don't believe there will be a third season of Pony Life. But if there's gonna be a third season for whatever reason i'm gonna have more episodes i can watch, review and make fun off which is always fun. :)

• Like 1

i'm in the middle abotu this.  there have been some parts where i used lines from other stuff i heard.  when i thought it was funny.  but i'm excited for the new G5.  i still love G4 but want to give it a chance.  just like i did with pony life even with all the hate and bad reviews about it.  same with the new Thomas coming this october

• Like 1