Sign in to follow this  
SunsetShimmer#1

Where In Equestria Is Twilight Sparkle?

It appears that alicorns have gained immortality so Twilight has to be somewhere.  but where?  I bet she's very proud of Sunny.  And what about Spike?  (I know they said Twilight wouldn't be in G5). (This question also made me think of this being like Where on Earth Is Carmen SanDiego?)

• Like 1

I don't think it's ever been officially confirmed that Twilight was immortal, but even if she was, she could still be killed. Or she might have left Equestria sometime after the death of her friends, leaving the rule of Equestria to her chosen heir (Luster Dawn?). We also don't know what's become of Celestia, Luna, Cadance or Flurry Heart (though Flurry is the one most likely to still be around). Outside of the Alicorn Princesses, we have the best chance of still seeing Spike at some point.

Maybe Flurry Heart lives in what is left of the Crystal Empire and perhaps she is controlling the Sun and the Moon. As a full Alicorn from birth, she should have enough power to do so.

well, Celestia and Luna have been alive for over 1000 years so it seems that alicorns are immortal.  and immortality means you can't die, but it doesn't guarantee what condition she'll be alive in, she may have many scars but still be alive.  

• Like 1

We don't know enough about Celestia and Luna's origins. They might have always been Alicorns if they pre-dated Equestria, so their lifespans might have been effectively immortal but not Twilight's or Cadance's. But there could be other explanations for their disappearance. After the deaths of the rest of the Mane 6 and Shining Armor, Twilight and/or Cadance might have just lost the will to continue (much as Tolkien's immortal Elves could weary of life).

ok, I guess just don't see it so much like that.  

I've had dreams where I was there telling Sunny that Twilight would be proud of her, and then she would say "Indeed I am" and she would just appear and everypony was shocked, I ran up to her shouting "Twilight!", and I gave her a hug.  and said, "I missed you so much!" and she replied back "I missed you too."  

• Like 1