The forums work pretty well so far. I think i have to make a Pony OC soon btw. Its been awhile since i did. Nice to meet.

• Like 2

Hello, and welcome to the forums! You want to make friends, you say?

Then you've come to the right place. These ponies are the nicest you'll find anywhere on the interweb.

Have fun!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Autumn said:

What do you mean?

Don't listen to that. That's not funny.

Welcome to the forum :)

I assure you here you can meet many nice people and make good friends.

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Autumn said:

What do you mean?

We must smother the internal and external enemies of the Republic or perish with them. Now, in this situation, the first maxim of your policy ought to be to lead the people by reason and the people's enemies by terror.

If the mainspring of popular government in peacetime is virtue, amid revolution it is at the same time [both] virtue and terror: virtue, without which terror is fatal; terror, without which virtue is impotent. Terror is nothing but prompt, severe, inflexible justice; it is therefore an emanation of virtue. It is less a special principle than a consequence of the general principle of democracy applied to our country's most pressing needs.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your stay on here. Hopefully you can keep up with the show as well, as S7 is now at mid-season hiatus.

:hithere:

The only thing you really need to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta: