Sign in to follow this  
Autumn

TeamFourStar kinda sucks

Why would anyone watch Dragon Ball at all at this point.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805627-dragon-ball-xenoverse/71371338

I dont know. I mean i just dont find them funny either, just dumb. Plus i take anime more seriously than cartoons when i watch them, so i dont like when its parodied on youtube. Its kinda like parodying CSI "Not sunglasses joke" but... there has been a murder. And someone cracks a joke or something, and makes like a series of episodes about that. I just cant sit with a straight face and laugh at it.

I like 'em. Their jokes don't always hit but they've got some good ones. DBZ's great, but it's also painfully drawn out, so cutting out all the fluff and adding humor to an already good show? I'm down with that.

32 minutes ago, Autumn said:

I just cant sit with a straight face and laugh at it.

I don't think anyone can laugh with a straight face. Except sarcastically.

• Like 1

Or maybe i shouldn't have made this topic. It just ticked me off for some reason. I realise its kind of pathetic aswell to insult people on the internet. I mean then again, i wonder how people who make TV series or shows feel when they feel insulted aswell.

But yeah : I

Well anime is just Japanese animation like any other cartoon. Only difference is cultural values and tropes used. Anime isn't a single genre so there are a lot of silly animes. And Dragon Ball is not exactly the most serious anime out there.

I personally do find Team Four Star still funny. And in some ways actually better than actual show because Dragon Ball Z Abridged is much more condensed. Of course it doesn't replace the actual show, that's just silly. 

Mind you though humor is very subjective so there is nothing at all wrong about not liking the Dragon Ball Z Abridged.

• Like 2

It's not for everybody, but isn't it kind of up-tight to pretty much be offended that someone can find humor in a show that names characters after food?

I'm just ... Saiyan'

Wakka wakka!