LegendaryR'QA

On the Brink of Ranked Match Making

Matchmaking will benefit pubbers, too. You know all those under/over powered weapons? Valve's going to use data from matchmaking to balance those.

Also, aside from the matchmaking servers being up, none of OP is really new.

oh....... yaaaaaaaaay...:nnghaloo:

At least the people who want to try their hardest have a place to go. And people who don't (ie: me) can stay on pubs.

MMR is for literally everyone. It Ranks you based on you're Skill and places you in a bracket. Then Matches with other people in the same Skill Bracket. That's the Point. 

Edited by LegendaryR'QA

At least the people who want to try their hardest have a place to go. And people who don't (ie: me) can stay on pubs.

> implying there won't still be a wealth of insecure pubstompers still stomping pubs

Also implying that people won't want to play with friends or look for someplace to play during downtimes or when they want stress free or casual gaming. 

> Git gud

MMR is for literally everyone. It Ranks you based on you're Skill and places you in a bracket. Then Matches with other people in the same Skill Bracket. That's the Point. 

well at least that sounds good. 

Oh and also...

> implying there won't still be a wealth of insecure pubstompers still stomping pubs

Also implying that people won't want to play with friends or look for someplace to play during downtimes or when they want stress free or casual gaming. 

> Git gud

How about no?:ajnope:

J8ibZoj.png

Edited by LegendaryR'QA

yes

So are you saying most people will be doing this new matchmaking? 

This is essentially how MMR will be distributed once its out for a wile. I'm also basing it on Dota. (theirs a couple of Dota mmr jokes in there, particularly the one about the Backburner/Detonator Pyro)

Just don't play it. It'll be a new menu option like MvM. 

Also, the TF2 and CS: GO teams share a room. I expect rankings closer to what CS has than Dota. 

Edited by Steamworks