chaosprincess

greetings a new chaotic princess has come to town

Greetings everybody you may call me Laurel or Chaos you see I am a twinkle eyed pegasus, but I have another side named Chaos she is a twinkle eyed alicorn transformation thing anyways with that out of the way Its lovely to meet all of you I have been thinking of joining for a while now and decided to finally fill everything out and well here I am looking forward to browsing all the areas and talking to all you lovely folks if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask Chaos only attacks sometimes so no worries there well I suppose that's everything I will end it here farewell.

• Like 2

Umm, no. I control chaos around here. Get out.

Kidding, of course. Welcome to the forums! Don't break anything (unless, you know, you want to. Then it's okay) and have a wonderful time!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Hello Laurel or Chaos, welcome to the forums ! :happy_twi:

twinkle eyed ponies remind me the G1 show.

Thank you for the welcome :lunadance: I had a little accident which caused me to become Chaos so same pony just uh different personalities and look I suppose.

That's where I got the idea from gen 1 twinkle eyed ponies are my favorite so wanted to make a ponysona with twinkle eyes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shadow Dash said:

Umm, no. I control chaos around here. Get out.

Kidding, of course. Welcome to the forums! Don't break anything (unless, you know, you want to. Then it's okay) and have a wonderful time!

Hey do you now? what kind of chaos do you do? I myself don't make any, but Chaos well her name is not Chaos for nothing. :twitwitch:

Thank you for the welcome as well.

2 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

The Chaos reigns!
Chaosundivided.png

Also welcome to forums oh ye harbinger of disorder!

Chaos does reign supreme *looks around* yup I believe I am going to like it here at Equestria Daily.

And thank you for the welcoming. :lunadance:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Hmm I suppose were both o and thank you for the welcome well question welcome. :ponder:

5980f4a6ac38a4b24fd37f99f631859faf30180e

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you can enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, as S7 is now at mid-season hiatus.

:happy_twi:

Just know this... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you can enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, as S7 is now at mid-season hiatus.

:happy_twi:

Just know this... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Thank you for the welcome :lunadance:and I watch the show so I am well aware of whats going on in season 7 and that it has stopped until August I believe which is closer to the movies release and thank you for letting me know I will keep that in mind that you are the controversial one. :notimpressed: