Sign in to follow this  
Steamworks

S5 Episode 22 - Discussion

Where to watch:
(Some of the pages have the episode title in them already. If you can't bear to even know that, you should probably avoid them until it's time for the episode.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/3km1kr/mlpfim_season_5_episode_streams_part_2/

(The One Where Pinkie Knows, Hearthbreakers, and Scare Master are leading up to the new one. It's your chance to get caught up if you're a little behind.)

DailyMotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cuscx

Someone reported Starlight Glimmer was lurking in the background again. Spying on Twilight from a bush, during the scene where Twilight mentions time travel not being a good idea. (Uh oh... what if this is what gives Starlight the idea in the first place?) Interesting, last time she was seen was a Twilight episode too ("Amending Fences"). Wonder if we'll see her stalking Twilight again next week?

How freaked will Twilight be when she realizes Starlight's been spying on her?

The Bob Ross parts killed me. Man these guys have the best timing ever. Overall though, great episode Discord being Pun-y, a bit of Spikebuse and Twilight almost having another mental breakdown. Though it does really portray her as more obsessed with books than usual, just something about the whole episode felt off. Can't quite put my finger on it, but it left me with a weird feeling.

The Bob Ross parts killed me. Man these guys have the best timing ever. Overall though, great episode Discord being Pun-y, a bit of Spikebuse and Twilight almost having another mental breakdown. Though it does really portray her as more obsessed with books than usual, just something about the whole episode felt off. Can't quite put my finger on it, but it left me with a weird feeling.

It was a little contrived, but i think its the best they could do in a single episode.

DailyMotion link is in OP.

Gotta love those tiny optimizations. They add up over time.

Haven't really seen prankster Dashie in a while.

FlutterOrange was pretty funny.

Discord confirmed racist against Earth ponies. 

Pinkie McFly.

Hasn't it been a while since we've seen Zecora? I almost want to say she's had a little bit of a visual revamp since last time.

Twi's starting to lose it again. At least it's not another Lesson Zero freakout (though, we could use another freakout aria).

Bottled Smooze. Looks a lot like a brain slug.

Discord attempting to spread discord. They might want to put the fear of Rainbow Power into him just to be sure.

Edit;

PvI2bXj.png

Someone should clean that up so we can make it an emote.

Bob Ross discord, definitely the best part for me, also starlight spying glimmer makes me wonder if she's trying to learn how to power up her magic through friendship (by observing the princess of friendship) or how to bring her down in a way that doesn't involve it, say by inhibiting her magic once again.

Overall good episode because Discord.

DailyMotion link is in OP.

Gotta love those tiny optimizations. They add up over time.

Haven't really seen prankster Dashie in a while.

FlutterOrange was pretty funny.

Discord confirmed racist against Earth ponies. 

Pinkie McFly.

Hasn't it been a while since we've seen Zecora? I almost want to say she's had a little bit of a visual revamp since last time.

Twi's starting to lose it again. At least it's not another Lesson Zero freakout (though, we could use another freakout aria).

Bottled Smooze. Looks a lot like a brain slug.

Discord attempting to spread discord. They might want to put the fear of Rainbow Power into him just to be sure.

Edit;

PvI2bXj.png

Someone should clean that up so we can make it an emote.

I'll clean it in the morning, maybe enhance it a bit too. Just the head right?

Decent episode, with a number of interesting/funny references.

And Starlight spying on Twilight, thought I saw something in those shrubs, but couldn't quite tell what it was.