Lonely Fanboy48

Is Princess Twilight's character going to be the end of this series?

I'm not saying this is true is just my prediction. In Season 6 and 7 Princess Twilight feels less useful now and I think her final Development will be in the movie. I get she did a lot in Season premieres and finales but she's the main character of this show. Even thought Starlight is doing a lot more then her like having more episodes, being part of the Equestria Girls Specials (when will Princess Twilight return in Equestria Girls?), and she even has better spell effects that doesn't mean Princess Twilight should never be used. She should at least have a little more development like returning to Equestria Girls (I know this has nothing to do with EG but I have my reasonings of Twilight coming back to EG) and see what she can do next unlike the movie. Things always have to change but not in a way that takes forever.

Think season 8 would be a bit too awkward without Twilight. And hey season 7 is not over yet, let's wait to see Twilight's episodes.

It depends on what they truly want to do with the characters, which has been in limbo for everyone except Starlight and her personal bubble since Season 6. I'm sure when Starlight's arc is (finally) done, they'll either move on to reforming another pony and shaping him/her up to be the next big hero, or go back to the simpler plots so as not to alienate any potential newcoming fans from the movie theatres.

• Like 1

@EmployeeAMillion it all falls on hasbros decision making

they could go in a multitude of ways but I think they may try to go back to simpler plots like in the first 3 seasons after the movie

yet they may not