Steel The Bat

The Banned Game

Banned because the pizza you brought me wasn't aggressive enough. Don't come back until the pineapples shoot friggin' laser beams. YOU HEARD ME... PINEAPPLES:flutterglare:

• Haha 2

Banned because the figure depicted above is CLEARLY not the Nightman, nor in his league. I know for a fact this clown is clearly not ready to face Dayman. I doubt he could even afford the Troll Toll.

• Like 1

Banned for poo-poo'ing on my fan theories. Am I the ONLY one that thinks the Paw Patrol could beat the Borg Collective? Or that Dave Hester of Storage Wars is really the Big Macintosh of this universe? And I know I'm right about my theory that the smoke monster from Lost really being an amalgamation of the first Becky from Roseanne, Chuck Cunningham's from Happy Days, and Judy Winslow & Aunt Rachel from Family Matters, among other TV show characters that just mysteriously disappear one episode never to be seen again and seemed retconned from existence, like they never were.

• Like 1

Banned because better ingredients, better pizza, Papa John's... Wait?! You actually believed him? He's history's third greatest monster for creating the pizza he does. You should be ashamed. Be ashamed. :flutterglare:

• Like 2