Steel The Bat

The Banned Game

Banned for not having a brilliant idea like my Jeffersons/Warhammer 40K crossover. That's my idea, and you can't have it!! I'll bet it'll last for a long time, but ultimately will get abruptly cancelled in some dumb plot like George vying to win the Armor Cleaner of the Year award, but then realizes he is short in community services, so he leads his granddaughter Jessica's troop in a training exercise to eliminate a bunch of Gretchin remnants from a failed Ork raid, however he gives them irresponsible tips to slaughter the xeno scum, and when he hears them ridicule his poor advice behind his back, he overreacts and believes, based on Lionel & Jenny's recent divorce, that Jessica's troop has secretly become a Genestealer Cult and accidentally calls forth an Exteriminatus. Unfortunately, we never see the riveting conclusion to this storyline as that is the last episode of the series, for as it turns out, the very last scene is Nico Robin waking up, the whole series having been a crazy nightmare of hers, and this really having been an episode of One Piece the whole time. Spooky...

• Like 2

banned because I play the quick play spell albatross formation

so I tribute egg hawk egg balloon and  egg gunship

to special summon egg albatross in attack mode

Image result for egg albatross

now its effect activates banning you for life

• Like 2

Banned because bacon is made from pig. You are slaughtering innocent creatures. And for what? Delicious, succulent, juicy meat? Is it really worth it.

Yes. Yes it is. But you haven't pondered it enough.

• Like 1

banned because *hears music box* well I must be going *runs off screaming in fear and hides in a barrel*

• Like 1