Steel The Bat

The Banned Game

Banned becaus...

"Claptrap -- start bootup sequence."

"Directive One: Protect humanity!!

Directive Two: Obey Jack at all costs!!

Directive Three: Dance!!"

Damn, he's using the Borderlands Echo Log glitch on me. Well, I won't be...

"Directive One: Protect hum...

Echo Log or not, I WILL ban y...

"Directive One: Protect humanity!!

Directive Two: Obey Jack at all...

Man, I feel bad for Pre-Sequel speedrunners having to hear this non-stop. It just encourages me more to ban you f...

"Claptrap -- start bootup sequence..."

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...!!! :gonkity:

• Like 1

Banned for having a Novichok eating contest and not inviting me... and now you're playing the most intense game of Heads Up 7-Up I've ever seen!! YOU KNOW I LOVES ME SOME HEADS UP 7-UP DAMMIT!! I gotta see who wins this!!

*2 weeks later*

Shit... This is now the third longest game of Heads Up 7-Up I've ever seen. :popcorn:

Banned because Link To The Past Randomizer is on version VT 8.29 now and we still don't have a Shantae sprite for it, the only pone sprite is still Derpy, and you already know I blame Toki for this. I just thought you'd like to know. :newspaper: *crushes skull with banhammer*

banned because you forget nanfoodle you have to invite Danny DeVito to your parties or he'll use his

scary goblin sorcery to destroy everyone and everything

Banned because I just got done marathoning My Hero Academia before chaining it into Little Witch Academia, and now FiM has gone full Friendship Gakuen with Twilight's new school. My point is... while you HAVE been nearly killed many a time, it wasn't during school hours, by the school and/or its faculty directly, therefore you can't count it towards your credits, so we're afraid we have to ban you for the semester. :awesomecheer:

For leading the revolution, you are exiled to the planet Earth. Once there, you will be immortal. You can only die if your head is cut from your body. When one of you becomes the last of us on Earth, he will claim the prize. He can return to Zeist, or chose to grow old and die on Earth.

Banned for always poo pooing my ideas. I still think letting Hirohiko Araki rewrite the works is a BRILLIANT idea. I mean, wouldn't "Pride & Prejudice" be a thousand times more awesome if you replaced Mr. Darcy with Dio? Then that begs the question of what Elizabeth's Stand would be? :rariwhat: