Steel The Bat

The Banned Game

Banned for stepping out of the way when you were up on that cliffside one day and I came up from behind and tried to drop kick you to save you from that badger that was about to pounce on your back. This is the thanks I get for trying to save your life!! Not only did I miss and fall off the cliff, but the badger landed on me instead, we both fell down the cliff, it mauled me instead, and now it is suing me for damages related to the fall............ I knew I should of put life insurance on the badger instead. :eyeroll:

Banned for not explaining nor warning why so many people are talking about Bell Biv Devoe lately. I swear, if they're making some sort of comeback... Seriously, I didn't enjoy them the first time around, so surely I'm not going to this time. They may have came from New Edition, but they were always Old Hat. :newspaper:

Banned for not being hopelessly addicted to rando as I am. Viva Final Fantasy IV Free Enterprise Randomizer (but Edward can go to hell)!! :megusta:

NANFOODLE IS BANNED for not warning sodor about Gordon's evil plan to take over the island

and now he has his sites set on equestria you had one job nanfoodle one job