Steel The Bat

The Banned Game

banned for not telling me about the ogre invasion of dragon bane castle now I have to rebuild that castle from the ground up

• Haha 1

Banned because I'm looking out my window in the middle of October and all the dang trees are still green and verdant. Where's my autumn? Get on that!! :applejargh:

• Haha 1

Banned because if we got rid of the leaves, the tree frogs would have nowhere to hide except smelly ol' garbage cans. Why would you do that to them? BANNED!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNED!

• Haha 1

Banned because you make Isaac Newton roll over in his grave, which therefore means he's a zombie, and I can't handle dealing with a zombie Isaac Newton again. HE'S SOOOOO BORING!! So while you're banned, you go deal with Newton. I have trees to burninate. :dealwithit:

• Haha 1

That's not a conspiracy, everypony know that rats won already. It's thousands of years that techniques are invented to erase us, but we've never been that much.

Can go to the moon, can manipulate atoms, can ruin a whole planet, can't kill rats emote.RDproud.png

Banned because rats decide who have to be banned.

Banned because at this rate, you're going to break physics. Now, general relativity is one thing, but if you start messing with Coulomb's Law we might have an issue. :gonkity: