Steel Crescent

The Banned Game

Banned for assuming an Alicorn princess would be able to let a human ride on her back (their called my little pony for a reason).

Banned for wondering if at any time do you think all the catgirls, mermaids, alicorn princesses, and little green men at Area 51 ever thought of staging an escape attempt or even a coup, or at least attempt to hoard all the base's Mountain Dew in a clever attempt to manipulate base morale?

Banned for not blowing up the sun yet. I'd do it myself except I'm old and poor and those damn kids won't stay off'a my lawn!! :applejargh:

• Haha 1

Banned because it's friggin' hot and I don't see anyone else coming up with better solutions. Besides, the sun's also bright, and smelly, and bees like it, so you KNOW I'm diametrically opposed to it. :notimpressed:

Banned because this is EQUESTRIA! and you will NOT dis the bees on MY WATCH, BUZZTER BROWN!

(edit: I may or may not bee enjoying some locally-produced chocolate creamed honey right now, but that is none of your beesiness.)

banned because

Image result for arturo plateado

this guy was wasted in a crappy tie in game

Banned for not recognizing an arrancar from Bleach when you see one (Also, that "black thing" on his chest is a hole going clean through him. All hollows & arrancars have them):awesomecheer:

Banned because you didn't think of swimming with the mermaids to help cope with the summer heat.

• Haha 1

Banned because not all mermaids swim. Some mermaids are also cooped up inside with the A/C blasting playing video games because obviously technology and water don't mix.

Banned because FNAR stands for For No Apparent Reason and I feel like it's one of those mid-early Internetisms that's slowly being erased from human memory.

• Haha 1

Banned because love means never telling them their farts stink.

On 7/22/2019 at 1:27 AM, DoodleDot said:

Banned because, what's the point in being a mermaid if you can't swim? :eyebrow: Life must really suck for you :pinkieshrug:

What's wrong with that? Besides, it's pretty hard to play Baldur's Gate and watch streaming anime marathons when water shorts out all your electronics. Furthermore, why hasn't anyone had any mermaid astronauts? Hell, for that matter where's the elf astronauts? Maybe every now and then drows and centaurs and mindflayers would like to get up out of their high fantasy digs and do some sci-fi stuff too folks.

• Like 1

banned because

Related image

this guy was awesome but his show was terrible

Banned for posing as a a brony when your just Spike. 

On 7/26/2019 at 1:25 PM, M2 Ball said:

Banned for not painting your nails purple.

HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAILS AREN'T PURPLE!?