Steel Crescent

The Banned Game

Banned for not yet curing Acute Liver Yeetosis, a terrible disease known to be the third most common killer of draconequui between the ages of 5480 and infinity. :notamused:

Banned because I'm disappointed in your group hugs. None of them ever led to group diarrhea. The Cuylers' group hugs lead to group diarrhea, so why can't ours? Hug harder, dammit!! :notimpressed:

banned because i'm pretty sure there's a Pirate hiding in my trash can

singing Pirate Songs

Banned for not asking what can brown do for you. For all you know they could have brought you that Lysol and saved you a trip to the store, and now you're kicking them out of the party? :awesomecheer:

Banned for owning stock in companies that manufacture disinfectants and adult diapers. Obviously, you have a vested interest in causing diarrhea at parties! :applejargh:

Banned for not believing there is value on the moon. There's ALWAYS value on the moon, especially in the D. Lunar spot!! What, did you expect me to say there's always value in Cave Bahamut? Feh, that's for memelords. :awesomecheer:

Banned for putting on a birthday party for me yesterday that involved the guests taking turns giving me birthday spankings with a spoon. My flank took 9999 damage. :kdR94:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

Banned for suggesting I subject Spikey Wikey to my normal working conditions, such as climbing utility poles and belly-crawling under houses.
You sicken me, pal!

Banned for secretly having been Rarity this whole time. :mlp_Crazie::rariwat:

banned because I ordered a pizza now

that pizza is rapping and driving a Go Kart