Spyro The Dragon

The Banned Game

Banned for not simply blowing up the TV with a half-ton of C4 and making other TV's watch as a show of your power. I mean, that's how I keep my TV's clean. :rariwhat:

Banned for excessive C4 usage.

It's much more impressive to use a tiny charge of C4 to set off cans of gasoline and buried traces of primer cord snaking unseen to smaller deposits of gasoline and flash powder. More boom! More fire! More sparky-sparky!

• Haha 1

Banned for not imagining Professor Hinkel from Frosty the Snowman as a serial killer futilely trying to cover a mountain of bloody corpses with his handkerchief when he says, "Messy, messy, messy..." :awesomecheer:

Banned for not being as curious about why, in all the years lasers have been around, there aren't any brown lasers? I mean, they got lasers of all sorts of hues, but I've never seen... Hey, look, there's an Urban Dictionary definition and... uh, nevermind... Um, banned for educating me on what a brown laser is. :rariwhat:

Banned for attempting to be neutral in the epic struggle between Red Laser and Blue Laser.

Your ban may be lifted if you were to hunt down Cheat Commandos to buy all their playsets and toys.

banned because

who ever thought it was a good idea

to teach

Image result for borderlands wilhelm

Ole Wilhelm here the art of Opera now he is trying to upstage an Opera Singing Dragon