this Skeleton sent me
5 Golden Skulls
4  Disco dancing Vampires
3 Goblin Pirates
2 Ballroom dancing Ghosts
and
a Skeleton in a Pear Tree
  • Like 1

Banned because a lot of carnage could have been avoided during the holidays if Santa gave Hans Gruber and his associates the $650 million they wanted for Christmas. :awesomecheer:

Banned because it's not my fault Hollywood doesn't depict a dumb Irish flatfoot as knowing the difference. IT'S NEVER MY FAULT HOLLYWOOD DOESN'T DEPICT A DUMB IRISH FLATFOOT AS KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE!

Banned because instead of fighting over who or what knows the difference between a submachine gun and a machine gun, we should all just be using M61 Vulcans like nature intended, you know, for hunting squirrels. I mean, obviously, if you need something for home defense, it's Tomahawk missiles or bust. :awesomecheer:

Banned for varmint shooting with an m61 vulcan when brass casings are so expensive anymore. It should only be used for real wildlife emergencies, like 30-50 feral hogs that run into you yard within 3-5 minutes while your children play.

Banned for weaponizing hugs.

36 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

Banned for varmint shooting with an m61 vulcan when brass casings are so expensive anymore. It should only be used for real wildlife emergencies, like 30-50 feral hogs that run into you yard within 3-5 minutes while your children play.

You're banned as well for suggesting I be so poorly armed for dealing with rampaging hogs. Clearly in this situation the best weapon is a Death Star.