Steel The Bat

The Banned Game

Banned for having a squire. What are you doing promoting a member of the unwashed masses so high in your organization? That's what roles like peon, lackey, and minion are for. At best, they're goons, but seriously, a squire?

Banned for applying your perception of "insanity" to Nanfoodle, he's quite fine by my book I assure you, we had succulent mistery meat meals together not long ago...nope, I am not biased, or insane myself for that matter.

"We are all mad here, Alice" :megusta:

Banned for explaining your relationship with Nanfoodle. We're all well aware by now that this forum is a singularity for sanity. If you've had any before, it's long gone by now. :gleepony: 

Banned for not giving credit to the one true master of madness... Lariette, of course. What?! Has everyone forgot? Did you think I was progenitor of the madness? ...Yes, I was already pretty crazy already, but meeting her stoked the burning lobster inside me that I constantly try to claw at so that I may eat it and then huck the leftovers into Azure's house, so that I may collect upon the fraudulent insurance payout from the impending arson investigation.