Steel The Bat

The Banned Game

Banned because I would but you went and freebased all the fairy dust all so you can walk on the ceiling, so now NO ONE can can go to Neverland anymore without sufficiently advanced space technology, and we have a hell of a time getting to the moon as it is. You expect me to get to the second star to the right with the rockets we got now?! I laugh at thee!! Come back when you have some sort of faster than light engine... or more fairy dust.

Banned because it's not really Rocket science since he's specifically asking for an FTL engine which would be nearly impossible to build using rockets or solid fuel boosters. This would be more in the realm of Wormhole or Quantum physics.

Banned for still not realizing the awesomeness of that could be a mermaid Applejack... I still find myself trying to imagine how effective bucking apple trees would be with a fin, and would that mean having to do spinning handstands to strike all those trees with her tail (which in my head if done in quick succession to several trees in a row would probably look like some sick break dancing), and then if so, would she have to invest in some quality gloves to keep her hands from getting some serious callouses? :rariwhat:

Banned because we weren't debating who was the best human (you're right on the money there with Sunset by the way), but who has the best skirt and wears it best, silly... :ajlie: