Steel The Eevee

The Banned Game

Banned because you are using color text, since black is technically recognized as a color.

Banned for not explaining to Sylveon that black is in fact NOT a color, as black is merely the absence of visible light, and therefore has no unique wavelength. White is ALSO not a color, because it is merely all the visible light wavelengths slapped together, it too not possessing its own distinct specific wavelength, but that's a discussion for a different time... Speaking of, banned again for not being the first to successfully synthesize time crystals. You're really dropping the ball there Shadow. :newspaper:

Banned for that small wall of text, having to explain how light waves and colors work to the uneducated and attempting to incite people into synthesizing incredibly difficult to make and for the most part still theoretic materials.

Banned for insinuating I am slow. Only Rainbow Dash is faster than I. You beat me only because I fell asleep on the keyboard 7 hours ago.

That's what I get for staying up 72 hours straight.

Banned for sleep deprivation, you know that isn't healthy for a growing pony.

Banned for sounding like my parents. And my robotics team. And everyone at school. I have insomnia, so sleep deprivation is normal for me. Besides, I only sometimes hallucinate Rainbow Dash.

Banned for being a hypocrite. No one shared any pony with me until December.  Everyone hid this awesome show for 6 years.

Banned for thinking that's a bad thing and for getting my title up to Ponyville Pony. Nothing I post on anything ever gets popular. This makes me really happy!!!!!!!!

:happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon::happybonbon:

(Well, this did get me active on EQD again) :cloppa:

Banned for leveling up to ponyville Pony.

Banned for banning above the legal BPH (bans per hours) on the forum. You were going 50 in a 25 BPH zone. You're gonna hurt someone.

Banned for using perhaps the funniest rainbow dash picture as your avatar.

Banned for descrimination against Pokemon

I may not be a pony, but I can be just as good!