Leonbrony17

What are the most hated characters in your opinion?

I never got the hate for Trixie (I guess due to overexposure from the founder of this site), Celestia (I guess because her memes die incredibly quickly) or Cadence (I guess for being the first major change to the show Post-Faust). As for Starlight, Flash and Flurry, I can totally understand the excessive hatred.

Wait someone hates Celestia? I know people hate how she is treated but Celestia herself? And hey Molestia and Trolestia live in our hearts forever. And Cakelestia. Not so much Tyrantlestia, she was the most boring one of Celestia council.
And Trixie has her fair share of fans, namely our dear EqD owner, praised be his name, Sethisto. The Grrrreat and Powerful Trixie! The name alone brings a smile to my face.
Cadance is just boring and undeveloped but isn't hated. I think. Nobody really talks about her. Maybe Faustians hate her I guess. I just forget her sadly even though I think she has potential.
Flurry Heart I think changed a lot of minds in her last episode, the lil demonic spawn grows on you. Seriously I love the little bundle of evil. Yes I can make jokes about her all day, how can I hate that!
Flash hate is old news though, back when he was known as Brad the Waifu Stealer. But now he is a one note character barely worth the hate and is kinda sad really.

Starlight is the most divisive character with large love and hate though. She is current THE pony to hate. Personally I love her but hey I am sucker for villains and sad broken characters. I could write an essay one day on her.

So with that being said I say Starlight is he the most hated one while old hatreds pretty much stopped being interesting to hate. We will have to wait till new character joins the cast as a more important and recurring role.

sad_starlight_glimmer_by_tardifice-da5jw

Great now I made her sad. And when she is sad I am sad. Sorry Starlight, you are still my favorite *cough*afterRarity*cough*...*cough*andApplejackmaybe *cough*

• Like 2

I want to give Starlight a big hug and protect her from the haters. I do really like her and I do think she has been getting better. But, I can see how someone would dislike her.

Anyway, this is my list: The dragons from Dragon Quest (especially Garble), Pinkie Pie (yes, I went there), Zephyr Breeze (obnoxious and flat stereotype), Zesty Gormond (dictator critic stereotype), Fluffy Clouds (stupid, pitiful and racist), Babs Seed (showed no remorse for becoming a bully and got off without any consequences for the bullying), Wonderbolts (manipulative assholes and are quick to turn on teammates), Gilda (rude, disrespectful and obnoxious), Strawberry Sunrise (implies that AJ is a bad farmer just because she doesn't like apples and is a complete asshole), Feather Bangs (obnoxious and flat stereotype based on a really dated pop culture reference).

• Like 2

@King Clark
Um I thought the topic is about which characters are hated by fandom not by us personally. I mean there are already topics for that.  

Wait who is Fluffy Clouds again?

I think Starlight is more and more accepted. First, bronies was scared that she could be in the man 6 (7), and reject her because of that. by protectionism, like each time something new is proposed.

With Trixie, they made a great accomplishment, and prove their loyalty recently. I don't listen that S6 ending was sh**, so this hate gonna be weaker.

But finally, they are just good ponies, with a good background, ginving good season finals, and who will never be a true mane 7, just a reformed ponies.

I think in your list, Flurry Heart is the less accepted, because she's new, she's annoying (babies are annoying, no ?), and she's overcheated regard magic. I mean, Twilight has a magic cutie mark, and FH already overpower her levitation spells.

I don't like her so much too, but I'm still ok when she got a complete episode. It's not a very good episode imho, but not this unpleasant either. (Thanks to FH, we know that ponies, and more specifically alicorns, are not pooping some rainbows)

3 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

@King Clark
Um I thought the topic is about which characters are hated by fandom not by us personally. I mean there are already topics for that.  

Wait who is Fluffy Clouds again?

Oh, is that what I was supposed to be doing? Oops!

Fluffy Clouds is that asshole in Princess Spike who went to seek friendship help from Twilight because he had his seat taken away from him.

Hate is such a strong word, I don't hate anything in the show. Also, add me in the Starlight fan club. I love her dry wit, insecurity, hair, shy smile, and kites.

I don't know. It seems Starlight is a mixed bag (from what I've seen anyway). Same for Trixie. Unfortunately.

Maybe Zephyr? He's the only one I can think of that most people seem to hate. I honestly didn't have a problem with him. He was more annoying then a bad character for me.

For most of fans Starlight, I think. But I like her (both evil Starly and good), so for me most hated characters are prince Blueblood, Tiara`s mom, this old lady from EG3 and Garble.