Skyrazer

The Canterlot Armory : Instrumental Mayhem, Equality and More! // Updated 04.06.16

On 12/29/2015 at 9:11 AM, RadioactiveNuke said:

Could do something like a Spike flamethrower that shoots green fire. Also it'd be cool if there was an animation of killed enemies vaporizing in the fire like a scroll would.

Yup, Spike Flamethrower's on the list. As for death animations those aren't possible yet since Overkill haven't released any animation tools and the modding community has yet to reverse engineer it. Hence why I haven't done anything about that Dragon armor I posted a while ago or done anything with the characters themselves, exporting character models just breaks the rigging and recompiling the model will cause it to crash the game if used.... :pinkieshrug:

// MODDING IN PROGRESS //       STATUS :  WIP       // MODDING IN PROGRESS //     STATUS :

Well, it's been a while. Anyway, added WIPs of the Luna AR-15 and M1911, still heavily under scrutiny and I don't have names for either of em. 

On 2/5/2016 at 2:53 PM, StarWing said:

I cant find  AA-12 Security

Woops. Download must have gotten removed during the last crash of LBG's servers. I'll upload it back up as soon as I can.

On 11.02.2016 at 2:01 AM, Skyrazer said:

MODDING IN PROGRESS //       STATUS :  WIP       // MODDING IN PROGRESS //     STATUS :

Well, it's been a while. Anyway, added WIPs of the Luna AR-15 and M1911, still heavily under scrutiny and I don't have names for either of em. 

Woops. Download must have gotten removed during the last crash of LBG's servers. I'll upload it back up as soon as I can.

Thankies

MODDING IN PROGRESS //       STATUS :  BUILD UP       // MODDING IN PROGRESS //     STATUS :

Overkill used Update 100! Critical Hit.

Skyrazer casts Raise from the Dead! 

Thread gained +50HP.

Just dumped a bunch of new melee mods (Lyra's Lyre, Octavia's Cello Bow and Starlight's Staff of Sameness) and a new mask (Trixie's Hat) on Last Bullet, if anyone's interested you know where to find em.