Sign in to follow this  
The Infamous Mystery

I saw Discord Mod Application Here

I'll just try this one out. I honestly want to be a Mod to that heavenly place. Feel free to judge me once EQD needs more Discord Mods

Name:  The Infamous Mystery, or in EQD Discord, you'll know me as SkyGlimmy Cyanide Butter "User". Discord tag is #The Infamous Mystery#7077
Which position are you applying for? Discord Mod
If Sectional/Forum Mod, which section(s)?  ...kek
Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? First and mostly, memes. I know the mod application form isn't something to laugh about, but hey, what's wrong with having some fun? And I also notice that the Server's getting bland sometimes and mods are kinda slow when raids happen, so I thought I could speed it up a little and make the server active.
What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? I am the one and only owner in one community in G+. I guess that counts? 108 members, but it's dead due to the lack of topics.
Anything else you'd like to share: Memes are meant to be free, but I understand the limitations of why there are rules in the meme channel, but if you're targeting the server into a family-friendly place, then EQD should have banned bad words, ya know? But meh, feel free to ignore. I am a senior high school student preparing to become an accountant or business manager. I also self-study programming so I guess that can help? I am also a writer in FiMFiction, FanFiction, and Wattpad, not the famous ones, but yeah, you get it. I used to be a Twitterpony, a RP community in Twitter, but they ban me because I was "God modding" in my solo adventures. Yep, only canon ponies can do that. 

Anyways, I'm just trying the application out. Feel free to stalk my other accounts:
Twitter: @InfamousMystery
Google +: A Nevarific Account
FiMFiction: InfamousMystery
Disqus: @InfamousMystery
FanFiction: InfamousMystery
Imgur: InfamousMystery
Main Blog Site: http://realinfamousmystery.blogspot.jp/

Why so much InfamousMystery? Simple. I don't fully trust the internet.

Thank you for giving it a read and good luck to me :awesomecheer:

Sign in to follow this