Error

Ask a random question

A simple "game" about random question.

Ask anything random and the below will answer.

So here is my first question:

What do you think about reverse voice of TF2 classes?

Just don't regret it (Really I don't know since no one is answering)

How long do you usually try to comment or reply on the forum games?

I think I only heard about it, I don't want to google it somehow

Have you ever waiting long for delivery order?

You look at boredom right in the eyes, let the tension build...whisper "Bring it".

Boredom lunges towards you and swings a time-slowing punch to your face, you are now dazed, time seems to not flow anymore.

But you get back to your senses, you say "You have no power over me" and start thinking of ways to defeat him.

What are the options to defeat such a foe? Many if you actually look for them, the internet is an easy way out, a little surfing on the virtual wave may lead to new undiscovered islands, or perhaps there is new content on those you have already visited on many occasions.

How about a video game? There surely is that title you never finished or that new one you just bought, why not dive into a virtual alter-ego to live and experience things otherwise difficult or impossible in real life.

If you can overcome your laziness the real world awaits, outside is perhaps a scarier place than the safety of ones Sancta Sanctorum but with potential discomfort comes great opportunities, a walk among the beauties of nature is an easy and pleasant time killer, why not do so with the company of a couple of friends, or just hang out with said friends and perhaps enjoy a drink among the banter that will ensue.

Truly there are an infinite number of ways to defeat boredom, the hard part is realizing that the only obstacle is yourself, imagination can lead to great distances when the restraining chains are broken.

Well anyway, what kind of food recipes do you like most? quick and easy or more complex and time consuming?

They are shining with some energy or something. Making a small "super boom"

I wonder they will be no more oil in few years?

There are Masses of Oil, few years not.

What will happen to us in 10 Years and what will happen to Mlp?