Error

Ask a random question

Just some random dude, all so I can know what it's like to kill someone... What? Pffft, come on, it's not murder if they're already legally dead and been put in the dirt. It'd be like killing a zombie. Right? Right?! :rariwhat:

Why do people tend to avoid answering my questions?

Umm... I don't know. Maybe you should ask... *looks around frantically* That dead guy!

*runs away*

What is the correct pronunciation of caramel? 

The right one, and the right version is not the "short a" version, because that version is stupid, and was made by stupid people. I should know because since I'm the guy with the gun. Caramel sucks anyhow. Eat mangoes. Mangoes are awesome, and everyone knows how to pronounce it.

What would you rate your top ten favorite Equestria Girl outfits?

For example, my list is:

1. Applejack's regular outfit
  2. Applejack's "Dance Magic" music video outfit
  3. Sunset's regular outfit as of Friendship Games
  4. Daydream Shimmer
  5. Applejack's dock/runway outfit from LoE
  6. Rarity's camp outfit from LoE
  7. Pony Twilight's outfit from the first two movies
  8. Aria Blaze's regular attire
  9. Fluttershy's camp outfit from LoE
  10. Rarity's Fall Formal dress

Yep... For someone that doesn't seem to know a thing about fashion, in my books, Applejack always seems to be best dressed human. Now, let's see what you think...

Yes.

17 minutes ago, Error said:

What kind of answer to my question was that? "3" is not anything remotely close to an answer to my question. It either feels like you misunderstood the intent of the question or this was another dodge, therefore my previous question still stands until a proper answer is lodged.

2 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Yes.

What kind of answer to my question was that? "3" is not anything remotely close to an answer to my question. It either feels like you misunderstood the intent of the question or this was another dodge, therefore my previous question still stands until a proper answer is lodged.

oh sorry I minunderstood to read it. I apologize and top 10 dresses from Equestria girls eh? Well I'm not prepared for that and will do maybe later. (But work calls)