Error

Ask a random question

No, that's unnatural, if I were ponified however I would probably consider it, vice versa if the pony is humanized the same applies.

Do you ever wonder if there is another continent on the other side of the planet where Equestria is located?

Ofc, man stop asking Cookie questions. I can't really answer them cause it will always be yes.

If you would dye your hair in 5 unnatural colors, which colors would it be?

You little rat, answer my god damm Questions or I will slice your neck in half, and you don't want that do you?

Have you ever felt you sins crawling up your back? Somebody will get it.

No(and i do get it. Never doing that run)

If your complaints could change the thing you complained about but would make your friends hate you would you accept such a power?

Yeah, as always yeah, I like to betray since I have felt that being done to me as often.

Have you looked up the post History and asked yourself why?

Nope, never reached critical sleep measures before, I tend to reach my bed before that happens.

Have you ever repeated yourself a word multiple times, slowly realizing how little sense the word makes at every new iteration of saying it?

I hate you, and yes while no while yes while no while yes while you while no while can while yes while suck while no while balls.

Do you like Mustard?

Snow is, show is, ice is shit. Didn't expected that did ya?

Are you a tree?

No, and at this rate he won't have room for any spam, either. :awesomecheer:

What is your favorite JRPG series, barring Final Fantasy? Final Fantasy feels like it'd be the easy way out of this question.

Final Fantasy VI for FF series and non-FF is possible Xenoblade Chronicles X at the moment ( I mean they are so many JRPG I played that I forgot them)

Which singleplayer game was the longest you played? Mine was Disgaea for 200+ hour games.