Error

Ask a random question

Way too many to list so I'll answer Error's question to save myself the small Novel I'll have to write. :eyeroll:

The Deathstar self destruct alert from the movie Spaceballs. 

What's your worst/most annoying habit?

A Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor. Alternatively an RSI Aurora Marque.

(You could try the Discord chat, yeah. It's a great boredom slayer, although things get wacky at times.)

What was your most recent "derp" moment?

Hmm maybe saying something weird or doing wrong (I can't remember)

Which TF2 class if your favorite?

Errr if you consider climbing up and down 13 floors worth of stairs every other day cause the damned elevators in this Dorm are as reliable as X-COM's RNG then yes. I should get back into my Archery practice this summer... Damned uni schedule's throwing everything into disarray. 

Are you... a spy?

Not as much. I mostly watch ones I've heard good things about or ones from franchises I already know. But once in a blue moon I pick a movie randomly and watch it, haven't been disappointed so far.

Have you been to the Discord server?

I have four primary ones that I made that are native to Nipponi, including an alicorn commoner, two new tribes of pony (one of which is a ninja, the other a former priestess and now au pair to the fourth OC), & a cybernetic pegasus filly, and a few secondary ones, including my own idea of the three rulers of Nipponi, one of which also cybernetic, one flesh and blood, and one that is an android. I amassed so many when I got into an OC arms race with Lariette, but surrendered when she revealed she already had 47 OC's at her disposal.

Do you have any clue how one plays craps? Does anyone?

I've tried it once or twice, never really got much into it. Didn't have the time back then, probably should pick it up again.

If only my damn roommate didn't always launch dummy rockets with the loudest possible engines every time I'm trying to take a nap!

What's your favorite genre of Games?