Error

Ask a random question

I find it always difficult to answer this sort of question, as it stands I just pick up games that pique my interest and play them, enjoying them most of the time.

But if I had to go with something relatively specific, this is what I'd really like:

A blend of FPS, exploration and vehicle game-play (and to some degree open world), something that makes you feel like you are truly discovering a new place, a game that makes you feel excited to just jump on a buggy, with a rifle on your back and just head off wherever your heart takes you...and just let adventure and quests find you.

Yeah

Not many if any of those games out there...Skyrim and similar games do it, but never fully how I'd like. The closest thing I ever found to that would be Fallout.

What is your favorite planet in our solar system (not counting the third rock from the sun)?

Jupiter, because with all those satellites, it's a total clusterfuck in Jupiter's orbit, not to mention the distance from the sun is awesome, the gravity is intense, it has storms that have lasted centuries, and one of those satellites, the moon Europa, has always intrigued me.

Since NO ONE answered it last time, I'll ask again... HOW THE HELL DOES ONE PLAY CRAPS?!

Eeeerm, you stand at the table, look fancy, throw a few chips boldly on the table to get everyone's attention, then say a random number and pray to whatever deity watches over you that the number is correct. Or just burn the place to the ground. 

Would you, given the chance, live on a space station?

• Like 1

No gravity, awkward toilet, constantly losing bone mass, potential depressurization/radiation poisoning, boring and listless food, and Tang... Um, nah. :ajnope:

Which do you think is the best Fallout?

(We all know its Fallout 2)

53 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Eeeerm, you stand at the table, look fancy, throw a few chips boldly on the table to get everyone's attention, then say a random number and pray to whatever deity watches over you that the number is correct. Or just burn the place to the ground. 

Oh, I LIKE option two. :megusta:

Integrate the old Dialogue tree with more than just 4 options, re-introduce Skill / Perk / SPECIAL related dialogue options, re-introduce ammunition sub-types (AP / HP / HE / Special / Surplus etc..) add more, and I mean WAY more side quests, add more weapons (compared to New Vegas, I found more unique weapons in my first 10 minutes of gameplay than the entire Fallout 4), expand on the Brotherhood of Steel and Institute quest lines to feature new options and paths you can go down (especially the cut one where you become Elder of the BoS), the list goes on....

What was the hardest boss you've ever dealt with (does not necessarily mean you won)?

• Like 1

Video game bosses? Well Some secret Final Fantasy bosses and Kingdom Heart bosses even with easy mode.....they can be quite insane when you don't level up enough.

Do you often lag with online games?

1. Punch Twist
  2. Meet Fluttershy & Rarity
  3. Punch Twist
  4. Take advantage of the abundant gems to increase my bankroll
  5. Try to get Spike to make waffles in a bounce house
  6. Punch Twist
  7. Punch Twist
  8. Punch Twist
  9. Get Luna to banish the Republican candidates to the moon
  10. Punch Twist

There's more things I'd like to do, like punch Twist, but I figure I'd just share the Top Ten...

What would you do if you could go back in time, and time travel was privy to the Many-Worlds Interpretation, meaning no matter what you do, nothing will change in the present, as your actions will instead create a nigh-infinity of new alternate parallel universes and timelines instead of changing yours?

I don't know if I will change the time paradox, unless I warn some what could happen.....

Do you eat breakfast at morning?

Not as regularly as I used to, come to think of it even lunch is sporadic at times, I tend to catch up at dinner.

Do you follow recipes when cooking food or do you just chuck stuff together and hope for the best? (It's like alchemy, except it doesn't blow up...as much)

A bit of column A, a bit of column B. I like to make dishes based on stuff in cookbooks, but I also like to just make up stuff up when cooking some things, like slab of meat, roasts, and chili.

What do you like in a good YTP?

On 2/21/2016 at 5:14 PM, Lord Nanfoodle said:

What would you do if you could go back in time, and time travel was privy to the Many-Worlds Interpretation, meaning no matter what you do, nothing will change in the present, as your actions will instead create a nigh-infinity of new alternate parallel universes and timelines instead of changing yours?

2 hours ago, Error said:

I don't know if I will change the time paradox, unless I warn some what could happen.....

What part of "Many-Worlds Interpretation" did we not get? Time paradoxes are literally IMPOSSIBLE under the Many-Worlds Interpretation. Using principles established from the framework of Many-Worlds applied to the nature of theoretical time travel, you could go back, shoot your own mom, go back, and not only will you still be here, your mom will still alive and well, because all you did is establish a new set of parallel realities based on said action that will also run concurrent to your own, not alter your own. MWI's base concept is that every possible event that could of EVER happened HAS happened, in one possible parallel reality or another, also eliminating other paradoxes such as the EPR Paradox and Schrödinger's Cat.

I might have to ask that question again at a later time.

Maybe, Mythbuster can try that. They love explosions.....wait.....

Do you miss some shows who have ended?

Off the top of my head : Gravity Falls, Avatar : The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra (I liked both, okay? Bloody sue me.), The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Kids Next Door, Firefly (it was cancelled but it still counts in my book), Farscape, I can probably think of more but that's all I got as of writing this. 

What's your favorite animal?

No, not really. Best thing I can think of is a fear of heights I had back in the day.

If you were in a fantasy adventure setting, what class would you be?

A magician or summoner. Could cast some elemental arts or summoning any kind to serve me

Are you good at being attention/listening?