Error

Ask a random question

No I don't.

What the longest waiting time to order an item on internet you have ordered?

Probably about 4 days of shipping time while I was building my current PC. Had to wait that long for the PSU and RAM to arrive because they were out of stock for a while and the delivery driver got lost on day 3 and went to the wrong town. At least that's what I assume you're asking.

What's your guilty pleasure?

Err, sure, here you go

Lends chair

Just don't press any buttons, might pour you a martini just as well as plainly make you explode, have fun!

Should I ask Sky and you Nova, to teach me the ways of the PC build?

Anyway, real question for the next fellow:

Have you ever traveled by boat?

• Like 1

All you have to do is ask, and I shall share my knowledge with you.

And no I've never set foot on a boat. Considering I can't swim I find that comforting.

What's your most hated food?

I hope so. I just do my best and work with what's given to me and hope it works. 

Why the everloving hell am I playing Stardew Valley at 4AM?

• Like 1

For the same reason everyone else, including me, have: the game does that to you.

However in my case I still have the voice of reason telling me to stop now and again, but once again, unlike you I have class at 8 a.m. most mornings.

So carry on friend, become the best farmer this side of the valley :gleepony:

What's your favorite fantasy race (any game/series) 

hmm let me see....so far FF races are possible my favorite. Because they are fantasy

How much do you play games on daily or weekly?

Haven't been playing too much as I've been dealing with gall stones, and my meds tend to make me loopy or sleepy, but I try to do something at least once a day if I can when healthy.

Hasbro one day makes the announcement that, worried about slumping sales, they're redesigning all the girls in Equestria Girls as part of a reboot effort, and decide to use the Japanese game Uma Musume Pretty Derby as an inspiration. How would you take it?

I would be so confused. Oh Japan......why would you make so much weird stuff daily there?

Do you think we should play more on FiG server with TF2?

fluttered? I don't know. Enough flutter I guess.

You found a wallet on the ground. 1000$ cash inside but there is a name owner where you can return it. What would you do?

I.... I'm just gonna forget I ever saw that name, then buy me a little lighter fluid. No one will ever know...

Why can't we all agree the 2016 presidential campaign is borked beyond all repair and we all just vote for Scott Baio?

Nothing much, unless it's Trixie.....obedience! Nah just kidding. Adorable stuff with Trixie!

Do you think mlp Season 6 is the last, or are they going last again with Season 7?

I have no opinion on the mater as none of us have any control over it. I'm sure that to the show staff every season is the last season until they get the green light to begin production on a new one. The show will end when it ends and wildly speculating over when that might be won't do anything. My advice is to just enjoy the season. 

Would you like a cookie?

yes a soft cookie.

have you have situation like this, when you really need or important item, you can't find them. When you don't need them longer they appear?