Error

Yum! or Ewwwww!

Yum, especially if it is as spicy as possible. I loved those ghost pepper wraps they did this summer. Nanfoodle likes his pink slime :puzzled:.

Deviled eggs... a lot of deviled eggs. Furthermore - with or without paprika... (Hint: That's a trick question)

That's a little vague now, isn't it? That could be anything, really. One guy could claim "Christmas Breakfast" is premium reindeer sausage and foie gras, another Santa-shaped pancakes, yet another wanton noodles because they decided to go the many Chinese restaurants open on Christmas, yet another nothing at all because they're on the street, and even one claiming it to be a Hot Pocket and a warm dog turd because they're lazy and possibly has some sort of scatological issues he needs to deal with - let's just leave this guy be. Therefore, no feasible answer can be given to "Christmas Breakfast."

Takoyaki?

Not sure how to answer this one, as what precisely makes them "German?" As I explained with Error's Christmas Breakfast, the terminology covers too broad a range to give a reliable answer.

5e9600b1e84d15c4649920c68cb7236f.jpg?

4 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Not sure how to answer this one, as what precisely makes them "German?" As I explained with Error's Christmas Breakfast, the terminology covers too broad a range to give a reliable answer.

5e9600b1e84d15c4649920c68cb7236f.jpg?

Basically Products mostly  produced in Germany. Such as Lachgummies or Haribo. Both companies mostly working in Germany.

Otherwise you could say Companies with first origin from Germany. You should try some when you are here. :D

I said sweets gawd darn it, means only sweets not drinks.

No, I don't drink Energy Drinks to stay awake, or anything that includes  caffeine.

Black forest Gateau?