I signed up here because why not have one more place to chat about ponies?

Anyway, I got into FiM in summer 2011, between seasons 1 and 2. This was also the summer in between Jr. High and High School for me. After getting into the show I wanted to start buying the toys, which surprised my mom since when I was a little girl I was more of a tomboy and liked playing with my brother's toys like Hot Wheels more than the girl's toys I had.

Within a few months I got into the rest of My Little Pony, started collecting toys and merchandise of all the generations, and now six years later I've got a pretty decently-sized collection. My favorite toys are the G1s, for their wide variety of characters, poses, and gimmicks. Followed closely by G3, still wide variety of characters and poses, less gimmick but much easier to take care of. Friendship is Magic is certainly my favorite MLP cartoon though!

Twilight Sparkle is my favorite pony, but they're all pretty great!

Anyway, I look forward to hang out here and discuss ponies with you guys, expect to see me a lot in the Pony Ancestry board!

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your stay on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, as S7 is now at mid-season hiatus.

:HappyPinkie:

The only thing to keep in mind... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Hi there! :D

On 7/4/2017 at 4:39 PM, LostSanity said:

The only thing to keep in mind... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

And I thought I am the one :hurrr:

Welcome to the forums, TheBeatlesPkmnFan42!

My name is Havocbyte and I hope you enjoy these forums as much as I do. :rdwink: