Dr Ned

Mlp questions

here are some questions Ive had bout some of the shows character etc floating around in my head

1. who /what created discord? he didn't just poof himself to life did he?
  2. why didn't Celestia fight alongside Twilight during the fight with Luna/Nightmare moon? ( I understand the Chrysalis battle Celestia was knock out) but what did she do? fly off
  3. does anyone think canter lot would be a pace for another episode?
  • Like 1

Celestia knew that only the Elements of Harmony could stop Nightmare Moon.

yeah but while they were preparing she could've provided some cover fire you know?

I agree that's a good reason

• Like 1

1. The same answer to the question, "Who/what created God?"

"The Return of Harmony" classified his species as a Draconequus, which implies that there's more than one of his kind. However, he proclaims himself as THE spirit of chaos, so I don't know why there would be more than one of that unless he's just that vain. Also, the show hasn't shown anymore of his kind, so if there is only one Draconequss (i.e. Discord), then there was no reason to classify his species at all.

2. Do you mean in the premiere? For storytelling reasons, there wouldn't have been room for Celestia since the Mane 6 are the ones that needed focus. I was actually fine with that until Celestia became utterly useless and/or inconsequential in the 2-parters after that.

If you mean what happened in-universe, Celestia was implied to have been trapped in the sun. After the Mane 6 takes care of Nightmare Moon, a light comes out of the sun (I don't mean sunlight) with Celestia emerging from that light. Why exactly Celestia was captured will probably never be answered.

My personal guess is that she literally had nothing to use against Nightmare Moon. She couldn't restore Nightmare Moon to Luna in the past even with the Elements of Harmony, so the Elements had to be transferred to the Mane 6. Why exactly the Elements under the Mane 6 worked differently than under Celestia is still a mystery. Maybe it's because all of the users were present in the case of the Mane 6 while both Celestia and Luna were considered the users of the Elements in the past, but then I'd have to ask why the Elements still managed to work under just Celestia anyways. And then there are a bunch of other questions that get brought up when considering a bit more of the explanations from "The Return of Harmony".

Short answer: The creators have no idea.

3. Are you asking if a future episode will feature or take place in Canterlot? If so, there's always a possibility because more than 1 episode had Canterlot as its setting such as "Sweet and Elite".

• Like 3

@Nightshroud

3. Considering Canterlot's habit of getting dumber and dumber with every new episode, I sure hope we don't get another one. But, will we? I think so. We usually see it at least once per season. I don't see why we won't sometime soon. It is one of the more popular locations of the show.