Scream Man

A father of a new fan

Hello all,

I confess this is a new area for me, as my little all most 4 year old has become hooked on the show (And I don't mind it either) and wants to start getting the toys. Now she has been given some over the years, and we managed to get the Mane Six and some accessories. Recently she saved up and bought Twilights Oaken Treehouse for Herself, and has decided she likes the smaller scale better. 

Now i have been a toy collector all my life ( I even Podcast about it!) so I know what she means when she says she doesn't want to use the bigger scale anymore. Its made me try and look into the smaller ponies, but Im getting a bit confused about what is in what scale. is there an online guide or listing for the MLP toys by scale? While she now has Twilight and Zakora, she obviously wants all of her favorites from the show, and ebay searches make it tricky to figure out what is available that will match what she has.

Thanks in advance! 

Well, I dont think there's a scale, since plushies usually come in small or large. My best bet is to find the smaller versions of sones (but in my opinion, the bigger ones are more huggable.)

You mentioned Twilight's library treehouse (never forget) and I presume that is a set of the smaller plastic toys? Sylveon mentioned plushies but could you clarify what toys you mean, maybe with a picture?

Hey, thanks for the replies.
These arent the plushies, these are the hard plastic toy sets. While the 'regular' ponies with the brushable hair are about 5 inches tall, these are more like an inch and a half/2 inches tall. So Im trying to determine other toys in this scale. Cheers!

Picture of the treehouse below.  

4dddbe48-dba0-4889-8379-810ac02bf6d4_1.3

MLP Merch has a pretty good record of nearly all G4 merchandise, I highly recommend it to find things for your daughter!

Judging by the image you posted, you're looking to get more of these:

https://data.mlpmerch.com/bb/

These pages should contain all the other figures of this type. There are ones that come in little "blind bags" in which you don't know what you're going to get, and then ones more similar to the treehouse and its figures that she has (the Friendship is Magic Collection ones). The blind bag figures tend to reuse the same molds a lot, while the FiM Collection ones are all unique figures, so I personally recommend them over the blind bags (that and the blind bags come with the risk of unknowingly buying something you may already have).

Good luck searching for them!

• Like 2

Hmm blindbag's CODES are still readable or not? Blindbags have stamps on their lower edge, what contains numbers and letter and last ones (Like AC, AL etc) are hints, which pony are inside. And those codes are available around web. Most of my BlindBbag ponies i have searched by these codes.

https://data.mlpmerch.com/blind-bags/release/wave-17/