Badshot

Picking computer parts, is what I picked good or no?

I did find the attachment that said power and reset on it, they are attached now. But I think I am missing the USB 2.0 cords. Not that it's a problem, there's a ton in the back.

I do have an AC'97 cord that's attached to an HD Audio cord though, audio is in a port but not the AC

I did find the attachment that said power and reset on it, they are attached now. But I think I am missing the USB 2.0 cords. Not that it's a problem, there's a ton in the back.

I do have an AC'97 cord that's attached to an HD Audio cord though, audio is in a port but not the AC

if you need help, it would be easier if you skyped with me so i can see what you're referring to. You should be sure of what you're plugging where on a motherboard. One incorrect connection can burn a board.

Its better than finding out that something is dead after you've built the whole thing. Learned that the hard way when I assumed it was the same to plug a usb 2.0 header to the audio header. Burnt a whole rampage iv board the same day.

but yeah, when ever you want, my skype is vinyl.scratch85, but im rarely on it, so its better to get ahold of me off steam first. Vin_HD would be the way to search for my profile, sorry i cant link it since im on mobile.

Well I got everything but peripherals, had a small issue with the radiator catching the plastic side of the panel, so I switched the panels around. Getting everything plugged in and see that my keyboard is severely outdated. Has the old plug in, that the motherboard does not have. Borrowing my mothers for now.

I have turned it on and my god it looks glorious.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzf8ri-fXU9YRVVTWnVBcVliMUU/view?usp=docslist_api

I'm just borrow one atm, I do plan to get a better one.

Also I might have to wait a bit longer. The version of Windows 7 we have is an upgrade version, meaning it must have vista first. Which they no longer sell and we don't have... Perfect...

Hey vin you still got that Master thing?

Yea I got it, just double check on the fans facing the correct way, you don't want the rad pulling air in xD

Otherwise it looks sexy.

Edited by Vin

Went to best buy to find a temporary keyboard. After a bit my brother realised it was simply meant to be temporary and said he had a spare. So we went around looking at other stuff since we were there and found the actual mechanical gaming keyboards, as well as mice.

The keyboards were expensive as fuck but I did find the exact mouse I wanted. I still had about 60$ in gift cards so we looked at games and I picked up a physical copy of Fallout 4 :yay:

I'd say it was a successful day. Though I did forget mousepads. Imma want one of those.

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX 2.0 Video Card

:celestia:

Holy crap man. I've never seen computer specs like that, at least for the processor. And for that price to. I'm unfamiliar with power supplies and motherboards, but from I can tell, you have an amazing taste for Gaming Power and Performance. I think what you got set up here is going to work just fine.

*shudders* back when i got 32GB of G.Skill it cost me 300$ i regret it, I already replaced my sticks about 5 times, arguing with them to send me some that are non-DOA. So far so good after pack 6.... never again.

Edited by MADMAN32395
shutters vs shudders

*shudders* back when i got 32GB of G.Skill it cost me 300$ i regret it, I already replaced my sticks about 5 times, arguing with them to send me some that are non-DOA. So far so good after pack 6.... never again.

Its all about Corsair, Kingston, or Hynix. RIP all other brands.

• Like 1