Hyper Spark

Unorganized and nervous introduction

Heyo people, I completely forgot that I had registered here at some point in life so this is kind of a akward, unorganized and late introduction post I guess.

Not really... I honestly have no social skill and I'm horrible when it comes to introducing myself to anyone at all, yet here I am.. about to try my best at an introduction so that you people can get a somewhat weird picture about who I might be.

I'll start off with the really basic thing, I used to be an anti-brony which makes this even more akward for me. I was converted into a brony through a long process called growing up which lead to me being neutral towards the fandom for a while until I decided to actually watch an episode (Yes I know, I hated it without really knowing what it was but honestly thats what all anti-bronies do, they're sheeps following whoever screams the loudest) back in 2015. I was gonna watch an episode before going to bed but kinda ended up staying up until morning (heh, woops). Which brings me here, 2 years later, trying to post an introduction for myself to a bunch of people that I don't know.

And still I havent really introduced myself...

I'm a rather anti-social person who treat outsiders like aliens and close friends like family... I'm extremely akward whenever I meet anyone new, unless I'm playing a game because I completely forget that I'm talking to strangers then.

I am of course sorry for any spelling mistakes that I've made (if I made any) since I'm extremely nervous as mentioned in the title.
For more information send me a message I guess.
I'm also looking for someone to play games with since most of the people I play with has booped off to oblivion for the summer.

• Like 1

No problem. I mean, to be honest, I was also an anti-brony, but then worst case scenarios hit me like a ton of bricks, and I went through a very tense state, but MLP helped me see the positive, and brought me where I am today.

Welcome to the site, I'm Sylveon, the wonderful fairy eeveelution! Hopefully you and I can get to know each other, and maybe break the ice a little bit.

Ah you were the enemy that has seen the light. Welcome my friend to the cult...I mean fandom. Plenty of the modern fans are also converts so hey you are not alone.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Hyper Spark ! :gleepony:

Yes, we all found that show weird first. I remember I already laughed at a brony convention in video. Some years ago, sounded pathetic. Now I understand. now you understand.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show too if you can, as S7 is now at mid-season hiatus.

:hithere:

Just know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

So I was not the only one dragged to the dark side... good.

Welcome to the forums, where we'll bash every drop of your social anxiety out of you. We shall make you assertive, Fluttershy!

I have social anxiety too, but trust me when I tell you these forums will help.