PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97's Art

I'm going to start by saying that most of this won't be pony art. I did a little looking around and this board doesn't seem to be bound to pony art. Most of what I draw is Powerpuff Girls art, though I may occasionally do other stuff as well.

To start, here's a few pictures I made recently:

bubbles_and_bullet_by_pinkiepie097-dbf6t

happy_buttercup_by_pinkiepie097-dbdzhtf.

hardcore_bubbles_by_pinkiepie097-dbdelcq

• Like 1

*Cheep Cheep Cheep, Cheep Cheep Cheep!*

Translation: Excellent drawing, PinkiePie!

• Like 1

Nearly 2 years after creating her, I've drawn my MLP OC for the first time. Every other picture I have of her was done by someone else. For those who don't know who she is, Flower Shine is a pegasus from Cloudsdale who moved to Ponyville and opened her own flower shop. She's nice most of the time, but don't mess with her or she won't exactly be in a good mood. Even though I don't do much with her anymore, I thought I'd draw her at least once now that I'm doing it more regularly.

flower_shine_by_pinkiepie097-dbhsrkp.png

• Like 1

I drew Bubbles with the whale that appeared in Helter Shelter. I drew this for a summer contest being held by Powerpuff-Nation, a PPG group on DeviantArt.

bubbles_and_the_whale_by_pinkiepie097-db

• Like 1

On 8/6/2017 at 9:30 AM, PinkiePie97 said:

I drew Bubbles with the whale that appeared in Helter Shelter. I drew this for a summer contest being held by Powerpuff-Nation, a PPG group on DeviantArt.

bubbles_and_the_whale_by_pinkiepie097-db

Nice! That's one of my favorite episodes! 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 11:00 AM, PinkiePie97 said:

I drew The Powerpuff Girls with BEEBO, who appeared in Pet Feud.

"You must feed him ONCE, and only ONCE"

Loved that episode.

Decided to draw the new Powerpuff Girl, Bliss, who's appearing in a special titled Power of Four, which is airing this Sunday. I'm actually a bit excited for it. As far as the design goes, my only problem is the hips (though I haven't completely ruled out that it's just her dress, which is why I tried drawing her legs to look like it could be either one). Admittedly, I probably wouldn't have made her hair blue if it was up to me, but I still don't mind it. Right now, it's a bit early for me to judge anything else, but I'm honestly not bothered by this happening (whether she's permanent or not).

bliss_by_pinkiepie097-dbnhd77.png

• Like 1

I haven't been posting OCs on here (the exception being my MLP OC since this is an MLP board), but I figured why not start. This is a PPG OC I created in August named Berry. (Update (10/24): I slightly changed how her hair looks. I decided I didn't like how it looked before.) (Update 11/14: By coincidence, she looked like someone else's OC, so I changed the eye/dress color.)

berry_by_pinkiepie097-dbkaw7r.png

This OC isn't mine. It belonged to someone that went by Jerimin19. She was a popular PPG artist on DeviantArt and one of my favorites. Sadly, she took her own life last week. I decided to draw her OC, Violet, after hearing about it.

for_jerimin19_by_pinkiepie097-dbposmy.pn

This is an entry I drew for a contest being held by a PPG group on DeviantArt. I gave the girls costumes that I felt fit their personalities. Blossom is a scientist (I based her costume on Professor Utonium's outfit), Bubbles is a butterfly (I based her costume on the wings she gave HIM in All Chalked Up), and Buttercup is a football player (I actually didn't base her costume on anything in particular). The girls are out on Halloween night when HIM disguised as a bat shows up. Looks like things are going to get real (emphasis on real) scary.

ppg_on_halloween_by_pinkiepie097-dbrdphe

• Like 1

I decided to let my PPG OC in on the Halloween fun as well. As oppose to what I did with the canon girls, I gave Berry a more traditional Halloween costume.

vampire_berry_by_pinkiepie097-dbs33f9.pn

• Like 1

I drew Buttercup with the same kind of glasses Bubbles wore in Bubblevision. Initially, I was going to draw Bubbles wearing them (may still do that), then I thought about drawing Blossom wearing them because I thought they fit her personality more, then I settled on drawing Buttercup with them since I thought her reaction to having to wear them might be amusing.

buttercupvision_by_pinkiepie097-dbsy0vm.

• Like 1

I drew Unikitty's brother, Puppycorn.

Also, I feel I should mention that I don't plan on stopping with the PPG art. I'm just feeling a bit burnt out on it right now. Unikitty happened to come along when it did and catch my eye. I may or may not draw more fan art for it.

puppycorn_by_pinkiepie097-dbu7yjy.png

• Like 1