LittleLooney

What other websites are you a member of?

Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you?

Yeah, sure Mr. Metadata Hoovervac! I'll go ahead and let you cross-reference all my internet presences! Go right ahead, build an anonymized profile of my browsing and buying habits! Make sure you sell to the highest bidder, at least until your insecure database is pilfered and the information leaked on the black market darkwebs!

I recently started getting into DeviantArt, and GirlsForum. I never really watched Youtube much but I'm starting to get into it. 

I've been in the dooworld forums and the metal archives mainly. But I also have a YouTube account (deserted for years, I only uploaded a xasthur demo like 2 years ago) and I have a locked discord account (i activated the authenticator, then deleted it and when I wanted to enter, I couldn't at the end), so that means a new one

Youtube (LPS Monsterpawz) Twitter (@LPS_Monsterpawz) Ask.fm (@LPS_Monsterpawz), Toonzone (LPS Monsterpawz), a couple of wikis (LPS Monsterpawz), Snupps (LPS Monsterpawz), Amino (LPS Monsterpawz), DeviantArt (LPSMonsterpawz) etc etc (mostly LPS Monsterpawz, Pawz or @LPS_Monsterpawz)

I have too many social medias

I'm mostly active on MLPForums and deviantArt, though I mostly just watch stuff on the later rather than post content or anything. Also YouTube, but most people are on there anyways.

I suppose also airliners.net....

The rest of the websites I only visit but am quite inactive in terms of actual participation to say that I'm a member of them.