LittleLooney

What other websites are you a member of?

Besides the usual stuff like Youtube, Twitter, etc.?

MLPForums, Derpibooru, Destructoid, and Nintendo Fan Forum

• Like 1

Eh, Twitter (Bakaarion), Youtube (Bakaarion), Steam (Bakaarion), Twitch (Bakaarion), Discord (Bakaarion), etc, etc... (Bakaarion as well)

I used to be a member on a bunch of other MLP: FiM forums. Until they all gave me illegal bans.

But I'm a member of a few Pokemon forums as well as YouTube. I used to do let's plays but I haven't had anything to do an LP of. I did MLP: FiM fan games but since my fandom is tanking it seems like a waste to do that now. I legitimately haven't uploaded anything onto my YouTube page in 2 years.

12 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

I used to be a member on a bunch of other MLP: FiM forums. Until they all gave me illegal bans.

But I'm a member of a few Pokemon forums as well as YouTube. I used to do let's plays but I haven't had anything to do an LP of. I did MLP: FiM fan games but since my fandom is tanking it seems like a waste to do that now. I legitimately haven't uploaded anything onto my YouTube page in 2 years.

Meaning you got banned because you won't stop advertising your complete disgust for characters

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:11 PM, Sylveon said:

Meaning you got banned because you won't stop advertising your complete disgust for characters

That's not the full story. I'm actually also a member of one of the fan forums Lost used to be part of (won't say which, don't wanna encourage digging up dirt), and he was banned before Starlight was introduced to the show. 

All I will say (not that it needs to be said) is that the reasons Lost was banned were perfectly valid and not "Illegal" as he says they were. 

1 hour ago, Cybersbe said:

That's not the full story. I'm actually also a member of one of the fan forums Lost used to be part of (won't say which, don't wanna encourage digging up dirt), and he was banned before Starlight was introduced to the show. 

All I will say (not that it needs to be said) is that the reasons Lost was banned were perfectly valid and not "Illegal" as he says they were. 

And that's one of the reasons I strongly dislike him.

I've got Youtube ( no videos, because I have no way to record and couldn't be interesting if I tried, but I do write comments... occasionally very long comments), Them's Fightin' Herds (looks like it'll be fun whenever it comes out), Discord (though I haven't used it lately... but I do have one), TVTropes, and SquidBoards (I like Splatoon, it's a fun game).

I mostly lurk wherever I am... and go by ILikeKirbys pretty much everywhere except here.

Oh yeah I forgot about DeviantArt. I have one of those too. But I don't have anything on it because I'm not an artist.

Though that may change if my pipe dream of The World Ends With You 2 comes true.

Then I'll post a sequel to an INSANE crossover fanfiction I did on there.

I'm on a few.

• YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Tumblr
  • Minds
  • Gab.ai
  • Imgur
  • Reddit
  • Alternatehistory.com
  • Discord
  • Paradox Plaza

Um, a few pony forums; EqF, Canterlot, Friendship is Magic forums (I think) and Whitetail Woods. I'll probably ease away from most of those and just stick around here. These forums are a lot more active. 

Besides these forums, I'm also on the forums for Them's Fightin' Herds. I have a DeviantArt that I rarely post to because I'm don't come up with drawing ideas very often. I have a Twitter that I use mainly for following people but I post there from time to time depending on the circumstances (which basically means when something irritates me). I have a YouTube with a few uploads of fake MLP trailers, but mostly playlists of videos that I'll never end up watching. I have a Discord, but I don't really use it because the chatting system is way to chaotic for me to handle (pun kind of intended). I once had a blogger account that I used for f**k all that is probably deleted by now due to a lack of use for several years, a Ponyville forums account that I no longer use due to a lack of forum posts that interest me enough the bother going back, and I used to have a tumblr for absolutely no reason that I deleted some time ago for the exactly same lack of reason.

@SunGuppy

I used to be a member of Whitetail Woods but that forum died from what I saw.

Unless it was revived and I just didn't hear about it?

I'll admit I've been getting A LOT of notifications from that website via e-mail recently.

9 hours ago, LostSanity said:

@SunGuppy

I used to be a member of Whitetail Woods but that forum died from what I saw.

Unless it was revived and I just didn't hear about it?

I'll admit I've been getting A LOT of notifications from that website via e-mail recently.

Correct on all accounts (except for it being revived), right down to the heavy influx of emails. 

So many sites, especially forums. I'm most active on Dragon Cave (including the forums), Tumblr, AVEN and Pokecommunity. There are also many others that I don't frequent as actively but there are still so many to list that I'm almost embarrassed.