Leonbrony17

If you have to eat and drink only one food and one drink for the rest of your life. What would it be?

Sweet and sour chicken with peanuts. Thanks to the ancient Chines ingenuity I'll have enough flavors not to get bored too quickly. Alas eventually it will get boring but such is the price for free food till the end of my days.

And not going to be a smartass so I am going witch water. I wanna live long enough and I need it.

Water and sweet potatoes. That's what space agencies would choose to grow in a Marsian base as it gives a lot of energy and contains many nutrients needed by the human body. Not sure about the pony body tho...

Food: salad, with all the fixings. Cheese, crutons, chicken, bacon bits, egg... it's delicious, varied, and healthy.

Beverage: the amazing peanut butter milkshake I had at the beach. Full of protein and fat, which I'll need to go with the salad. I'd say water, but I barely drink any water as it is. The water from the milk and vegetables will be enough.

• Like 1

Orange Chicken (from Panda Express) and Dr. Pepper. What that's "not healthy and that'll kill me after a while." The way I look at it is this. As long as if I die happy, and have made everyone I know in this world happy, then I don't care when I die. That's the way I look at it.

• Like 1

You wouldn't make me happy :c

My food would be a salad with all kinds of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cottage cheese, salmon, onion, tuna, olives... The list goes on and on.

As for the drink, it shall be fresh squeezed apple juice :moonjuice:

And the background music should be something from MDK. Probably too intense for dining, but it's too good not to listen everywhere.

17 hours ago, Shadow Dash said:

Food: salad, with all the fixings. Cheese, crutons, chicken, bacon bits, egg... it's delicious, varied, and healthy.

Beverage: the amazing peanut butter milkshake I had at the beach. Full of protein and fat, which I'll need to go with the salad. I'd say water, but I barely drink any water as it is. The water from the milk and vegetables will be enough.

Peanut butter milkshake???

*heavy breathing*