Sign in to follow this  
ValieShy

Greetings, my fellow ponies!

Hey there, fellow MLP fans. Hope you're doing well. It's great to be here! :)

My name is ValieShy, previously known as Strat Attack, Valiant Venture, and Wonderbolt2187 across many Brony sites. 

I've been wanting to get back into the Brony fandom...the way I used to be...and so I'm updating and creating my profiles.

Here's a few things about me...

-- I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, and have been for many years now.

-- I've been a fan of FiM for over four years now. Fluttershy's my favorite character. I can really relate to her.

-- I make music inspired by FiM, ranging from electronic music to rock music with electric guitar played by yours truly.

-- I play video games, mainly on Xbox One and Wii U. Destiny and Mario Kart 8 are my go-to games.

-- I absolutely love going to the movie theater. I'm a big fan of science fiction movies and comic book movies.

I'm glad to be here again. Everyone seemed to be pretty nice here last time. Hope to have a good time here.

ValieShy

• Like 1

Hey :) Welcome to the forum Valieshy. :)

Glad you found your way back. Hope you enjoy your time here and meet many nice people. :)

• Like 1

Welcome back!

Hope you find everything to your liking.

So do you do everything in making music or do others help?  Are your songs under the name "ValieShy?"

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show too if you can, as S7 is now at mid-season hiatus.

:gleepony:

But just know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1