Leonbrony17

Closet brony or open brony?

Closet brony or open brony?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of brony are you?

• Closet brony
    • Open brony
    • A few people know

A few people know for sure. More people might know be cause I have a Twilight keychain hanging from my jeans at all times. I don't really care that much what other people think of me. I'm a bit emotionally disturbed and childish so everyone kind of expects me to be weird, I guess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fintale said:

everyone kind of expects me to be weird, I guess.

That's pretty much my reasoning behind letting everyone know: I'm already a weirdo, and no one cares.

• Like 1

I'm open about absolutely everything and I don't care who thinks what about it. Being a Pegasister is no exception; I love it and that's all there is to it. Ponies are awesome. 

I used to tell all my friends about it but now that they believe I've stopped liking the show, I'm not open about it anymore. I no longer want people to know that I like ponies since so many of the people I know have developed "Eww ponies" attitudes so I'm just playing it safe. Having kind of a secret interest isn't so bad really.

Although I wouldn't call myself a brony exactly but just a casual fan instead, I voted for a few people know since I'm keeping it hidden but people on the internet know about it.

All right, if I wrote here. I not indefitsiry as brony. As the range of a fandom in which I consist is rather wide. And I can't rank myself only as brony. I will tell only that I don't hesitate of it, but I don't wear any fendomny attributes in everyday life