Leonbrony17

Who is the cutest filly, in your opinion?

C'mon let be fair and use only actual fillies.

There is no competition. Sweetie "Squeaky" Belle is cutest filly. She is pure sugar and when she was younger she had most adorable squeaks when she talked. Unfortunately, or fortunately for dogs, her voice has hit puberty. 

sweetie_belle__s_happy_by_rhubarb_leaf-d

And forget the baseless accusations, Scootaloo is not cute she is cool. Cool like Dash!

52fdb15b14e403ff16fb98fd701584d1--mlp-po

And last but not least is AB the master of puppy eyes and making you feel sad. She is adorable but she is not cute as Sweaty.

sad_eyed_apple_bloom_by_creshosk-d421his

Thanks for joining us and that is it for today. Stay tuned and later we shall maybe cover other fillies too. The vully duo, the Bad Seed, the first generation of filly clones (early season class) and the second generation of fillies (post Twilight Time class)

EDIT:
I almost forgot. A video example of why I claim Sweety is cutest. Also is the anthem of the MLP internet football team. No I don't care that Americans call it soccer, it is football on other five continents 

• Like 4

I think I'd say Snowdrop, but she's not canon.

Then Apple Bloom ! I also like Babs Seed and Button Mash, but, can't deal against Apple Bloom !!!!!

However, I don't like the filly Flutershy and Rainbow Dash design.

1 hour ago, Cinder Vel said:

No I don't care that Americans call it soccer, it is football on other five continents 

Football, definitely.

• Like 1

0e5a49abbf7be4e1f300de6b5b866ab7--juste-

How, in the sweet name of Celestia, can you not consider Sweetie Belle to be the cutest filly ever. While I still consider her to be best CMC, I have to agree with Cinder Vel that her squeaky voice early in the series is what truly sold me. But even after that, her relationship with Rarity is just gold and she is still insanely cute.

• Like 3

On 8/3/2017 at 8:09 AM, Jaspers said:

To be honest I've always liked Twist.

ccbb1adde3f30957b36a5cdf2ca770ec--croppe

Now you're talkin'! I picked SweetieBelle but I didn't even think of Twist. She's one of the all-time greats! I just love her voice and those adorable glasses! :hug:

• Like 1